fredag 28. oktober 2011

Happy Halloween!

yes Halloween have arrived. I don't usually make a big deal out of it, but this year we celebrated it at school. with this horror tunnel thing. and then a party afterwards, and then we even went out after that. yes.. It was fun! There was a couple who went as Amy pond and The Doctor! That is sooo awesome. Cos Doctor Who isn't exactly popular over here. There was loads of other creepy people there aswell. fun fun fun fun. And then there was me and Line:
Line was a zombie as you can see. she had some really awesome cuts and wounds. cool stuff. and ofcourse loads of blood. Which tasted like mint by the way! Then there's me "halloween is so far away i dunno what I want to be, shit it's tomorrow, eek what can I come as? I'll just be a vampire, that'll do!" so yeah.. oh and yes I've been bored and photoshop was already running so x) Anyway, anyone else dressing up for halloween? what are you going as? Enjoy the weekend while it lasts people!

2 kommentarer:

motionocean sa...

så kult! Jeg pleier heller ikke feire det (selv om jeg pleide å mase etter godis på dørene til folk før ;D) så i år skal jeg ikke kle meg ut ;) Men blod er alltid en vinner, eller hva? Du ser da skummel nok ut (y)

motionocean sa...

SV Planen har alltid vært å lese først, se serie etterpå! Så jeg håper det blir sånn også! :D