onsdag 12. oktober 2011

wow

over a month since last time I blogged! Time flies. and more votes on english than norwegian. so hello english speaking people. If I have any readers left at all haha. Just thought I'd let you know that I'm still alive. Just been really busy! School everyday and then work. And I've finally started working out again! *proud* Just gotta stick to it this time! :P and unfortnutaly theres only 7 days a week so all this leaves me with not much time for blogging. But I'll try to be a bit better. promise. Maybe I'll start getting some comments again aswell?  We could start now. Halloween is coming up and I've got nooo idea what to wear. Any suggestions?? :)

1 kommentar:

motionocean sa...

Ææææh, Linn is back in (blog) town :D Jeg synes 7 daga i uka gjør at jeg ikke har tid til å TRENE; haha x) Halloween,,, jeg har ikke tenkt så langt!