mandag 13. september 2010

365 days photo challenge!

Right. so I've decided to post the pictures i take just once a week instead of everyday. Cos I can't be bothered with transfering the pictures from the camera to the computer every day haha. Since I started on a friday it's only 3 pictures this time

Friday:
oh yes I'm that original ^o)














Saturday:

This is a picture I took at the train station in Frogner. Tonje and I had been to Jessheim shopping centre and I was waiting for the train home, in the rain..














Sunday:

Sunday is football! LSK - Start. We won 3-2 in the end! We didn't play that good though, but who cares as long as we win haha.














And I noticed that the "norwegian or english" poll I have is suddenly 50/50. Dunno how that happened :S maybe you have to vote again. That's it for now! :)

oh and check out McFly's cover of Taio Cruz's Dynamite if you haven't already. It's ace!

2 kommentarer:

motionocean sa...

I like the idea!
Et bilde forteller jo mer enn 1000 ord :)
Visste ikke helt om jeg kanskje bare hadde innbilt meg at du brukte å skrive på norsk xD
x

motionocean sa...

sv; Logg på > nytt innlegg > rediger sider :)